Kubernetes Tutorials: Best Resources To Get Started With Kubernetes
Kubernetes has become the defacto standard for containers workloads. With is the vast community support and involvement of bigger organizations (Google, Redhat etc) in this project led to its massive success in container adoption.
Following are the best tutorials that will help you get started with kubernetes.
- Fundamentals of Kubernetes: https://lnkd.in/dY25fhp
- Kubernetes Deployment Tutorial: http://bit.ly/30WXaRD
- Learn DevOps: Advanced Kubernetes Usage: http://bit.ly/2vx3lfF
You Might Like: Kubernetes Certification Coupon
- Learn Kubernetes in Under 3 Hours: A Detailed Guide to Orchestrating Containers: https://lnkd.in/d8HDrQD
- Kubernetes Blog: https://lnkd.in/d9HffNg
- Kubernetes Tutorial to deploy a load-balanced, multi-container application to multiple Kubernetes environments on GKE: https://lnkd.in/dh2ZF2a
- Google Cloud Platform – Community: https://lnkd.in/dfthbAy
- Advanced Kubernetes Objects You Need to Know: https://lnkd.in/dzZKRHQ
- How to move from single master to multi-master in an AWS kopshttp://bit.ly/2LXzEP8
- Implementing Advanced Scheduling Techniques with Kubernetes: http://bit.ly/2KkNzKb
- Step by step guide to setting up a multi-region Kubernetes app: http://bit.ly/2OCRfdQ
- Top 10 Kubernetes tips and tricks: https://lnkd.in/dWJqQCs
- 50 Useful Kubernetes Tools: https://lnkd.in/de5FBTZ
Let us know if you have some useful links. We can add it to the list.
Source: Linkedin (pavan)