Kubernetes has become the defacto standard for containers workloads. With is the vast community support and involvement of bigger organizations (Google, Redhat etc) in this project led to its massive success in container adoption.
Following are the best tutorials that will help you get started with kubernetes.
1. Fundamentals of Kubernetes: https://lnkd.in/dY25fhp
2. Learning Docker and Kubernetes by Lab : http://bit.ly/2OExDG9
3. Learn DevOps: Advanced Kubernetes Usage: http://bit.ly/2vx3lfF
You Might Like: Kubernetes Certification Coupon
4. Learn Kubernetes in Under 3 Hours: A Detailed Guide to Orchestrating Containers: https://lnkd.in/d8HDrQD
5. Kubernetes Blog: https://lnkd.in/d9HffNg
6. A Tour of the Kubernetes Source Code Part One: From kubectl to API Server: http://bit.ly/kubetour
7. Kubernetes Tutorial to deploy a load balanced, multi-container application to multiple Kubernetes environments on GKE: https://lnkd.in/dh2ZF2a
8. Google Cloud Platform – Community: https://lnkd.in/dfthbAy
9. Advanced Kubernetes Objects You Need to Know: https://lnkd.in/dzZKRHQ
10. How to move from single master to multi-master in an AWS kopshttp://bit.ly/2LXzEP8
11. Implementing Advanced Scheduling Techniques with Kubernetes: http://bit.ly/2KkNzKb
12. Step by step guide to setting up a multi-region Kubernetes app: http://bit.ly/2OCRfdQ
13. Top 10 Kubernetes tips and tricks: https://lnkd.in/dWJqQCs
14. 50 Useful Kubernetes Tools: https://lnkd.in/de5FBTZ
Let us know if you have some useful links. We can add it to the list.
Source: Linkedin (pavan)
Internet is huge! Help us find great content