WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW?
(Check Out This great Udemy Offer)
I want to learn more with great offers!!
I would rather search online and waste my time!!:
The aim of this tutorial series is to take anyone from zero to devops. We will cover each and every step required you to practice devops and learn automation tools. All the tutorial series will contain enough information and linked resources to get a good understanding of the tools and technologies explained.
This tutorial series is split into multiple parts. It is structured in a way to get started from scratch for absolute beginners.
1. Introduction to DevOps [What Does DevOps Really Mean]
2. Linux – Linux Flavorus, File System and Basic Operations
3. Linux – User Management and File Permissions
4. Linux – Installing and managing applications
5. Linux – Networking and Firewall
Online Course: Learn DevOps: Continuously Deliver Better Software
1. Understanding Virtualization and Cloud Computing
2. Creating a Virtual Machine on AWS cloud
3. Connecting to Virtual Machine and Basic Operations
In this series, we will cover, web server basics, application server basics, database basics and two-tier architectures.
1. Installing and Setting up a static Website Using Apache and Nginx Web servers
2. Installing and Setting up a Dynamic WordPress Website Using LAMP Stack on a Single Server
3. Installing and Setting up a Dynamic WordPress Website Using LAMP Stack on Multiple Servers [ Two-Tier Architecture ]
4. Setting up Nginx Proxy for WordPress Application
1. Git – Getting started With Version Control Systems
2. Git – Basic Operations
3. Setting up a repository in Github and Performing Basic Git Operations
1. Installing and configuring Apache Tomcat Server
2. Building a sample Java Application
3. Deploying Sample Java Application to Apache Tomcat Server
4. HTTP Codes, API basics, and Postman App
4. Testing API Calls to the Sample Application Using Postman App
1. Getting Started with Shell Scripts
2. Automating Application Installation using Shell Scripts
3. Ansible Basics and Use cases
4. Setting up Ansible and Writing your First Playbook
5. Automating WordPress Setup using Ansible
Internet is huge! Help us find great content
Never miss a thing! Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated.
All Udemy Course For $9.99